Thursday, January 25, 2007

Let's have a Comic, Finally (part One)

So I used draw a weekly comic strip weekly in the Ottawa XPress. It ran from 1998 until 2002, when the ownership and management of the paper transfered to Montreal and we didn't really see eye to eye about having Independent Comics in Independent Newspapers... Maybe they were right as there aren't too many Comix left in the publications I read, maybe it's the Internet...

A hard drive crash on my old Blueberry iMac coupled with Roger's selling off their private server's to Yahoo completely wiped out 4 years of scanned and optimized comix that were once available on this World Wide Web... I've got the originals and a scanner, but not all that much patience, scanning really sucks... Maybe I'll start shopping around the old comix for publication again, make it easier on myself to get my old comix back into circulation...

But for now, there's blogging, And I've got a few old comics already scanned, so back on the web for the first time n 4 years: Cur Comix... (in no particular order)




The First Comic is kinda a tribute to the hits of Mr. Gordon Lightfoot...



No comments: